Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 119

Thread: results thread

  1. #101
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    I didn't expect you to do so, anybody who would knowingly lie wouldn't have enough honor, respect, or be big enough of a man to do so.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #102
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    they vote in both canada and panama </div></div>

    Bye, sad excuse for an American. </div></div>
    no.......i love this country and thats why i dont want to be here for the complete and utter destruction of it

    ill take my memories as they are now and exit stage left

    its like not wanting to visit a dying family member because you dont want your last memories of them to be nothing but suffering but want to remember nothing but the good times with them

    the america i grew up in is that family member </div></div>
    Yet you take up for Bush every chance you get...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #103
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We should rename this forum the "Predominately Habitated by Racist-Minded Cry Babies Forum"..lol...I'm lovin' it.</div></div>

    Put Conservative in there and you have a winner.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #104
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We should rename this forum the "Predominately Habitated by Racist-Minded Cry Babies Forum"..lol...I'm lovin' it.</div></div>

    Put Conservative in there and you have a winner. </div></div>

    Co-sign, on the modified version.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    I didnt knowingly lie about anything. I may have made a mistake in confusing you and r13, but I did not lie. So i will not apologize for something I DID NOT do.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  6. #106
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    [quote=BlueWahooChambor

    i dont want to be here for the complete and utter destruction of it
    [/quote]

    something tells me you lie.

  7. #107
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    You'll go to any lenghts to justify being wrong. Since I'm thanking God so much tonight thank God I was raised to accept my mistakes and my knowing or unknowing lies and apologize for them.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #108
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    It was God's will.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Ok, well since you are in the apologizing mood. Lets hear you apologize for implying I am a racists for voting for McCain when you said that was the only way Obama could lose. The way I take it, there was no possible way there could be millions of conservatives that stood up for what we believe in that kept him out of office, so a vote for mcCain was a racist one.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  10. #110
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Obama is prolly gonna win Montana, NC, and Indiana as well....guess all those blacks in Montana made that happen as well....
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •